There is a stark contrast between my dinner from last night and my dinner from tonight. Observe.
Last night’s dinner, made with love by the man.
Steak cooked nice and rare with our favorite canned peas (I don’t know why I love the Le Sueur peas with pearl onions and mushrooms so much, but I do), and while he had some cheesy rice out of a 90 second microwave bag, I threw some quinoa in the rice cooker with some nutritional yeast and coconut creamer, served on spinach for extra veggie oomph.
And tonight’s post-yoga dinner, a dinner-size bowl of cereal.
If I’m eating cereal for dinner, I don’t mess around. I got out a giant bowl, spooned in my usual spoonful of peanut butter, and loaded these three guys into the bowl.
I also threw some of my homemade peanut butter granola in for good measure.
Hit the damn SPOT. I have been craving cereal like a crazyperson despite the cold weather.
Have a sleepy doggy photo. You love them.
You wanna know 5 random facts about me? Here you go.
1. I love the way my little Rambo-dog smells. His natural dog smell is awesome. I huff him regularly.
2. I HATE my toes and my toenails. I struggle with ingrowns and I am always stubbing my toes, and I wish I could have them all removed.
3. I got an acorn stuck in my nose when I was 3. Waaaay up there. My dad had to take me to the ER where they didn’t sedate me one bit… just strapped me to a table and sucked the thing out of my nose with some suction device. It is a frighteningly vivid memory.
4. I have an obsession with matryoshka (Russian nesting dolls) but have never owned any. I would like to though. A collection would be awesome.
5. I cannot eat cottage cheese. It feels like trying to chew up bits of barf. *shudder*
Tell me something random about yourself!